Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yes it snows in Colorado in June.

June 2nd
1:11 pm entered Colorado for the second time. The first time we missed the Welcome to Colorado sign and leave it to me and Alyson to find the next exit pull off get back on the highway the other direction see the Welcome to Utah sign again (we loved Utah, wanted to go back haha) illegally cross the medians to get back on the 70 East, hope there are no cops pull back on the highway and get our pics going into Colorado.
1:30 pm I ask Alyson if she can pull over so I can pee, we end up in a podunk town and I tell her I will just go in a bush, I had drank a TON of water. She sees horses asks the man if she can take a pic of his horses, he asks if we want to ride them. Obviously that answer is a yes...we rode horses bareback in Colorado, sweet!! 2:31 pm we are lost in america aka colorado, it's raining we decide to make a music video, put the camcorder on the dashboard and jam out. 3:15 pm stopped @ Glenwood Springs to get gas, thankfully before I started pumping I realized we were at a diesel island, had to pull up to get regular gas. Alyson bought 2 Coors Lights so we could drink them in the Rockies...we would. 4:35 pm it's snowing. 5 pm pulled off in Frisco, Co to take pics of us drinking Coors Light in the Rockies, on top of a bridge decided we didn't want to drive yet so walked into a cafe to get soup. We look ridic, not in Cali obvi anymore...it's snowing and raining and yes we are in shorts and uggs and sweatshirts, we did get the weird looks walking through the restaurant. 5:55 pm found snow on the side of the road, it's blizzarding again...pulled over to make baby snowmen and play in the snow like 5 year olds...again we would. 7 pm finally arrive in Denver at Cody's apartment...yes it would take us 2000 miles to only get midway cross the country. As were parking and trying to get into the parking lot I tell Alyson "This is a one way so just go fast."

No comments:

Post a Comment