After getting into denver around 7 pm we decided to go out and get a few drinks...a few as in literally a few, only a couple. Yep 2 mojitos & 1 shot later Alyson and I were both pretty buzzed/halfway drunk...we then realized the Altitude was going to kick our ass and that we were not in San Diego anymore. Everything was hilarious...literally & at one point I asked Cody if he heard of the "otter" yes I said otter that was living in our room....last time I checked it was an opposum, hmmmm......We then walked down to another bar and had 2 shots...that put us to our grave and 2 hours later Cody had to put us to bed, we were done for...Mr. Altitude introduced us to Denver. Alyson did bring the entire britta to bed plus an entire zip lock bag full of saltines to bed (Cody had no food), the lights when out and right as I was passing out..."crunch, crunch, crunch" was what I hear, night Alyson.
June 3rd
I'm sitting on the couch in the morning, regaining my own life an Alyson walks out of the bedroom looks at me "what the hell happned last night, I don't remember anything!" sits on the chair and eats shit completley....chair on top of her...2 drinks and 3 shots was all this took; once again thank you Denver and Cody ;) Needless to say that day was spent with 2 headaches and dreading running errands later that day, which we still did.
June 4th
Wanted to be productive, walked around Downtown Denver to 16th street mall, ate lunch, and wanted to find where the Denver Art Museum was because there was a sick art show going on. Walked
all the way down to the convention center....and if you know Denver that is not close at all to where the Art Museum is. We walked into a building that looked like the art museum...Alyson asked the person at the door (after walking in) is this the art musem. His response was "no, but if you are looking for a condo and to live in Denver I would be more than happy to sell you one!"...we finally found a map, ended up walking about 5 blocks the opposite direction toward our location, somehow ended up on the front side of the convention center...wtf we were just here, how do
es this happen. 45 minutes later we found the art museum...yes which is 3 blocks from Cody's house, which is where we started this adventure in the first place haha! Went to the psychadelic art show which was all about the 1960's and the summer of love in San Fran on and around height and ashberry street. It was awesome considering we already learned some of the history being there a few days prior. Yes...forgot to mention did get a parking ticket in Denver $50 and will not be paid...nice work to me! 6 pm we went to as Alyson called it "mojito land" for one mojito before getting ready to go downtown. I'm doin better, not buzzed quite yet! Gotta get ready for girls night at cowboy lounge 100% free to girls, not even a cover charge. This left us going home by midnight in a cab that where the cab driver was a woman that yes, Alyson kept calling her a him and sir. Tried to order pizza when we got home...didn't accomplish this task whatsoever.
June 5th
After going to breakfast with Cody, we were getting all packed and ready to go. The girl Cody is seeing works at a medicinal marijuana store and that morning decided to give him a pot smoothie...he mixed and drank the entire thing. As we were leaving he stepped outside "omg everything looks so funny, it's moving....I am going to spend the entire day right here on the couch...giggle giggle" hahahaha it was sooo funny to see him like that, he was like a child. We said our goodbyes and Wyo here we come!
Quotes of Denver:
"Everything looks funny"-Cody after his drink
"Somethings in the air here...I feel retarded like Barney or something."-Alyson
"Cody! Did you know there was an otter living in our room?!" -Erin
"Are you going to eat that zucchini...I mean squash...wait what do you call that?"-Cody
"Kiwi!"-Erin
"Your like a little kid in a candy shop, you never know what flavor your going to get"-Cody about Cowboy Lounge and girls night.
No comments:
Post a Comment